Founded in 1975, the USC Davis School of Gerontology is the oldest and largest school of its type in the world. We offer the most comprehensive selection of gerontology degree programs found anywhere, a variety of outstanding research opportunities and a challenging yet supportive academic environment. As a small school rooted in a world-class research university located in the heart of one of the most important cities on earth, the USC Davis School of Gerontology—and its research and services arm, the Ethel Percy Andrus Gerontology Center—are home to today’s leaders in the field, as well as to tomorrow’s.
Our location, in Los Angeles, California, represents a fantastic resource for students and researchers alike: the size and diversity of our older adult population positions us directly at the forefront of the aging revolution. As one of the world’s greatest centers of culture and commerce, Los Angeles provides the perfect backdrop for creative, ambitious students who are eager to make a difference locally, nationally and internationally alike.
- Undergraduate minor in Individuals, Societies and Aging
- Undergraduate minor in Science, Health and Aging
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Aging
- Bachelor of Science in Lifespan Health
- Master of Science in Gerontology (MSG)
- Master of Arts in Gerontology (MAG)
- Master of Aging Services Management (MASM)
- Master of Long Term Care Administration (MLTCA)
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Gerontology (Ph.D.)