Aging is Happening Newsletter
Aging is Happening is a monthly email newsletter featuring aging news and insights from the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology.
- July 2017: Aging beautifully, rejuvenating genes, brain injury research and more Aging is Happening
- June 2017: Intergenerational wisdom, diet-gene connections, financial well-being and more Aging is Happening
- May 2017: Students Rooming with Retirees, How to Live to 100, Balancing Support and More Aging is Happening
- April 2017: Home Safety, Older Drivers, Environmental Issues and More Aging is Happening
- March 2017: The Benefits of Fasting-like Diets, the Future of Senior Living and More Aging is Happening
- February 2017: Pollution & Dementia, Age-Friendly Design & More Aging is Happening
Vitality is the official magazine of the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology. To share questions, comments, or story ideas, please email editor Beth Newcomb.
Spring 2017 (PDF)
Fall 2016 (PDF)
Spring 2016 (PDF)
Fall 2015 (PDF)
Spring 2015 (PDF)