Aging Biomarker and Service Core owns QuickPlex SQ 120 (Meso Scale Discovery, MSD) and SpectraMax M3 multi-mode microplate readers (Molecular Device). The ELISA services include
1) cytokines measurement
2) Alzheimer-related markers (Amyloid beta, phospho-tau) measurement
3) hormones measurement including GH, human and mouse IGF-I& IGFBPs, etc.
4) metabolic biomarkers measurement including insulin, leptin and adiponectin
5) mitochondrial derived peptides (MDPs) measurement including humanin and the other novel MDPs
6) new assay development.
The Seahorse XF96 is a unique instrument that measures extracellular O2, pH, glucose and lactate fluxes to provide estimates of glucose utilization in cultured cells. The XF96 instrument provides a significant advance over existing methodologies to quantitate cellular metabolic pathways. Unlike radiometric assays, the XF96 does not require radiolabeled substrates, and unlike measurements of cellular oxygen consumption using the classic Clark electrode, it is possible to make high throughput measurements on 96 samples simultaneously in a microplate format.
Seahorse XF96 Extracellular Flux Analyzer Service
- Measures oxygen consumption rate (OCR) and extracellular acidification rate (ECAR)
- Cell types assayed on the XF analyzer: Cell lines, primary cells, isolated mitochondria, worms (C. elegans)
- No cleaning is required. All parts that contact cells, media or drugs are disposable
- Up to four test compounds (drugs or substrates) may be added automatically to each well. Measurements are performed before and after each compound are added
- To make high throughput measurements on 96 samples simultaneously in a microplate format
Pricing and Reservations:
Please contact Hemal Mehta by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seahorse Bioscience Company