Why Choose the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology?
Here are just six of the many reasons. We have:
- The largest selection of gerontology degree programs in the world
- Hands-on training from our internationally-renowned professors
- Master’s level courses available online or onsite
- $500,000 in scholarships given to students annually
- Sophisticated technology, with smart classrooms, a fully connected auditorium, and a new computer lab/lounge
- National conferences on aging and colloquiums on campus, reflecting the school’s prominent position in the field of gerontology
Between 2005-2050, the number of americans age 65 and older will more than double, growing from 37 million to more than 80 million.
The USC Leonard Davis School Advantage
As the oldest and largest school of gerontology, we have been improving the quality of life for older people for 40 years.
But it’s not only the Davis School degree that is outstanding. When you visit our campus, you feel the excitement from students and faculty. Excitement about shared learning, new insights and discoveries, and exceptional research opportunities. Excitement about being part of a vibrant, dynamic, and inviting community whose work is impacting generations to come.
You could say that USC Leonard Davis School is a serious place where you can also have fun. We offer a myriad of philanthropic, educational, and social organizations on campus. The icing on the cake? We just happen to be in Los Angeles, one of the most important cities on earth!