DeWayne McMullin, CPA, MBA, MAG
President of New Life Development
- CPA Kansas 1978, Missouri 1978, Tennessee 1984, California 1986, New Jersey 1991
- MA, Gerontology, USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology, 2002
- MBA, Syracuse University, 1977
- BS, University of Maine (Emphasis on Accounting and Economics), 1973
- ABA, University of Maine (Emphasis on Business Management), 1971′
DeWayne McMullin, CPA, MBA, MAG, is a seasoned professional with over forty years of experience in the senior living industry. McMullin has owned a consulting company that developed 30 senior living communities across the nation and provided consulting services with hundreds of senior living providers on a variety of engagements ranging from strategic planning, troubled debt restructuring, acquisitions, financing, Board of Directors development and the like.