Aging is Happening is a monthly email newsletter featuring aging news and insights from the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology.
Aging is Happening Newsletter
- December 2022: Looking Back at 2022
- November 2022: Learning from SuperAgers, Alzheimer’s research, caregiving support tips and more Aging is Happening
- October 2022: Injuries and brain aging, students reach out to older adults, new research on diet and aging, and more Aging is Happening
- September 2022: New protein connected to Alzheimer’s risk, alumna balances support and independence, COVID’s impact on life expectancy, and more Aging is Happening
- August 2022: Air pollution’s effects on the brain, how to prevent falls at home, understanding stress at the molecular level, and more Aging is Happening
- July 2022: Supporting undergraduate research, examining long COVID, learning about longevity in Costa Rica, and more Aging is Happening
- June 2022: How stress impacts immune aging, protecting vulnerable older adults, how aging varies across species, and more Aging is Happening
- May 2022: Exploring stem cells’ potential, celebrating the class of 2022, honoring mentors and scholars, and more Aging is Happening
- April 2022: Eating for longevity, exploring aging policy, improving aging by caring for the environment, and more Aging is Happening
- March 2022: How stress affects aging, dementia rates in the Amazon, master’s student builds on medical training, and more Aging is Happening
- February 2022: Making homes safer, how adversity affects aging, disparities in dementia and lifespan, and more Aging is Happening
- January 2022: Why social distancing matters, how economics shed light on well being, where TV and gerontology meet, and more Aging is Happening
Sign up for our Aging is Happening Newsletter
Vitality is the official magazine of the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology. To share questions, comments, or story ideas, please email editor Beth Newcomb.