Aging is Happening Newsletter
Aging is Happening is a monthly email newsletter featuring aging news and insights from the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology.
- November 2020 – Keeping students engaged from afar, fighting loneliness, leveraging tech for older adults, and more Aging is Happening
- October 2020: Media trust and COVID-19, big data for biologists, mindful caregiving and more Aging is Happening
- September 2020: Living and interning in a retirement community, teaching online, making cities age-friendly, and more Aging is Happening
- August 2020: Demographics of dementia, racism as a public health issue, reproduction research, and more Aging is Happening
- July 2020: A prestigious new grant, how fasting may help cancer treatment, the benefits of mindfulness, and more Aging is Happening
- June 2020: COVID-19 research, tiny protein’s big role in longevity, why men and women age differently, and more Aging is Happening
- May 2020: Celebrating the class of 2020, fighting COVID-19 in New York, honoring a star researcher and more Aging is Happening
- April 2020: COVID-19 expertise, older social media influencers, reaching out to isolated seniors and more Aging is Happening
- March 2020: A message from Dean Pinchas Cohen and gerontology perspectives on COVID-19
- February 2020: Diet and aging, making a difference, intergenerational friendships and more Aging is Happening
- January 2020: Addressing elder abuse, recognizing aging’s opportunities, preventing falls, and more Aging is Happening
Vitality is the official magazine of the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology. To share questions, comments, or story ideas, please email editor Beth Newcomb.
Spring 2020 – Supplement