- BSBA, 1995, University of Tulsa
- MA, 2002, Saint Louis University
- ScM, 2004, Harvard School of Public Health
- ScD, 2009, Harvard School of Public Health
- Postdoctoral Fellow, 2008-2010, Joint Harvard School of Public Health/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Educational Program in Cancer Prevention
Reginald Tucker-Seeley’s work focuses primarily on social determinants of health, such as the association between the neighborhood environment and health behavior, and on individual-level socioeconomic determinants of multimorbidity, mortality, self-rated health, and adult height. He is particularly interested in the development of methods to measure financial well-being that go beyond traditional metrics of socioeconomic status.