Find resources, tips and strategies on teaching with technology and other related teaching topics below.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to request adding a resource to this page.
“How to videos” for maximizing your use of Blackboard. Visit Blackboard at USC for more information.
How to create exams in Blackboard and upload papers into Blackboard (using TurnitIn).
How to create questions pools for your exams (to generate random unique questions in each students exam) and then how to access those questions pools to put questions into your exam. Also, how to create a nice professional looking home page for your Blackboard course.
How to create engaging weekly assignments as folders with
- readings and directions
How to create anonymous surveys in Blackboard
- How to create and populate folders and items for weekly instructional content | John Walsh | Updated 7/28/2020
- How to create tests in Blackboard | John Walsh | Updated 7/28/2020
- Zoom use and tips | John Walsh | Updated 8/20/2020
- How to course copy on Blackboard | John Walsh | Updated 1/11/2021
- Gerontology Syllabus Template | John Walsh | Updated 2/1/2021
- Gerontology Syllabus Checklist | John Walsh | Updated 2/1/2021
- Blackboard Course Checklist | John Walsh | Updated 2/1/2021